Model 7.0 - CANdito
Overview of Advantages:
- Selection, parameterization and execution of diagnostic services, e.g. read-out and display of ECU IDs
- .NET script language enables the exchange of scripts between CANdito, CANape, CANoe and Indigo. This eliminates the need for parallel development and maintenance.
- Symbolic display of all diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) including environment data and clearing of fault memory
- Support of OBD (On Board Diagnostics)
- Read-in of ODX 2.2.0 description files (ASAM standard format)
- Measurement data acquisition form the CAN, LIN or FlexRay bus as well as external measuring devices and manual or script-controlled evaluation
During the development of electronic control units CANdito is used as a diagnostic tester both at the supplier and automotive OEM. CANdito's automation interface gives the user a manageable interface that might be used, for example, to automate access to diagnostic data at a test bench or in automated testing.
Scripts are defined using the integrated programming language; they are used to control complex procedures. This means that CANdito can serve both as a development platform and as an environment for executing processes.
To achieve full vehicle diagnostic capability CANdito supports functional addressing, e.g. reading the ECU IDs of all ECUs located in the vehicle that have diagnostic functionality. In addition to its diagnostic functionality CANdito can also handle periodic acquisition of diagnostic data, bus data or data from external measurement equipment.