Sweco - Model 700 - Offset Stubble Disc Harrow
From Field Equipment
Like all SWECO products, the 700 Series Drag Type Offset Stubble Disc Harrow is constructed by a company that knows how to build durable farm implements. It is specifically designed as a rigged stubble disc. The main frame is made from 8˝x8˝x5/8˝ structural tubing to prevent cracking when the disc flexes under strain. SWECO’s bearing assemblies are mounted on trunnions that can pivot if the gang flexes. For a long, trouble-free life, all pivot points have large, hardened tension bushings with built-in high wear factor. The 700 also uses genuine SWECO hydraulic cylinders.
- Implement Widths: 12’ – 21’
- Blade Spacing: 14”
- Draw Bar: Multi-Position to Allow for Proper Draft Angle
- Blades: 32” x 3/8” Notched Option: 32” x 1/2” Notched
- Wings: Lock Over Center with Locking Pin to Prevent Floating
- Bearings: Large Double Tapered Roller Bearings
- Gang Rods: 2-1/4” Sq.
- Scrapers: A.R. Steel Standard on All Discs