Model 7100 and 8100. - Jumbo Heavy Harrow
Rite Way offers two models of Jumbo Harrows - the 7100 and the 8100.Both are designed to handle conventional tilling, minimum-till and zero-till operations. They use 9/16' x 28' tines to break and distribute straw evenly and to incorporate granular application effectively.The tine angle is adjustable hydraulically from the tractor cab so the operator may adjust the aggressiveness of harrowing to match the needs of the field. Each harrow section is connected to the bar by parallel linkage arms that allow each section to float independently while maintaining a constant pressure to the ground. With parallel linkage, there is no need to adjust the wheels as the tines wear because constant pressure is maintained by the linkage arms.
Transporting our harrows are a breeze with the patented Field Transport Pivot Wheel System, which allows you to easily go from field to transport position. And with a transport width of only 9 1/2 feet, the narrow-transport 7100 leads the industry in transportation safety
- Parallel Linkage Arms apply equal pressure with double heavy-duty springs to all four corners of the harrow section.
- Hydraulically adjust tine angle from your tractor cab -- from 45o to 85o.
- Knuckle assembly provides strong, durable connection between frame and wings.
- Wings follow contour of the land independently from the main frame.
- 7100 - transport width of
- 9' 6'
- Auto fold activated from tractor cab.
- Transport/Field Pivot wheel system ensures smooth transition between field and transport positions.
- Field Transport Pivot Wheel System eases harrow bar in or out of transport position.
- Solid draft arms lock into place securely and safely using unique Auto Lock mechanism.