From Tree Feller Bunchers
With excellent visibility to the rear wheels, a tight turning radius and short overall length, the quick and compact 718E feller buncher is the ultimate machine for plantation thinning applications. Plantation row thinning is an intensive and demanding application with fast cycles and a great deal of machine travel. The 718E is simple and extremely durable with proven reliability, very high machine availability and low maintenance costs. Tigercat wheel feller bunchers command higher resale values than competing brands.
- Unique 'reverse' engine orientation for improved service access, superior cooling airflow, a clean engine house and excellent machine stability.
- Strong centre section, constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings.
- Oversized heat treated pins, strong center section and well guarded cylinders.
- Quick, compact and manoeuvrable.
- 4-year - 8,000 hour centre joint warranty.
- Angled roof profile over the engine house combined with rear quarter windows for excellent rear visibility.