Sunflower - Model 7200 - Soil Conditioners
From Other Products
Completes Your Tillage Tools Performance. Whether you're pulling the Sunflower 7200 Soil Conditioner behind a primary or secondary tillage tool, the results are the same-Improved Effectiveness of the Host Machine and Enhanced Efficiency of the Operator.
No one else offers the 'Exclusive' features found standard on the Sunflower 7200 Soil Conditioner. Wings that flex both up and 10 degrees below level. Adjustable wing sections that allow the Soil Conditioner to be 'tailored' to the width of the hose machine. Overlapping gangs to condition soil completely across the entire machine eliminating any misses. And you won't find C-Flex mounted 'Chevron' reels on the competition either, they just can't keep up.
- Designed to enhance the performance of your primary tillage tools
- Breaks up surface clods and levels ridges left by aggressive tillage tools
- Firmed soil promotes optimum moisture retention and seed/soil contact
- Heavy frame provides up to 170 lbs. per foot of stomp
- UHMW technology used in high wear areas
- 1-1/2' solid gang shaft and triple lip sealed bearings
- C-Flex hangers used to mount reel gangs to the frame, eliminating springs or pivot points
- Fully adjustable gang width and hitch length
- Built in 'weight bars' in outer frames ensure even down pressure across the entire length of the machine
- Available in 15' to 50' widths, 1, 3, & 5 Section Models
- Heavy duty, large diameter conditioning reels with 7/8' dia. rods welded in an exclusive 'Chevron' pattern