Model 72 - Rock Bucket
The NEW DIRT WORKS 72' Rock Bucket is a utility skid steer attachment. Ideal for all material handling, including logs, stumps and large rocks; while allowing dirt and small debris to fall through the tines. This is a very efficient and economical way to remove rocks from fields prior to new plantings and clear brush and debris out of old and newly cleared wooded areas.
- The Rock Bucket can also easily be converted to a brush grapple bucket by removing the side plates and adding (2) Dirt Works Grapple Tooth Assemblies; eliminating the need to purchase two separate attachments.
- The grapple tines are constructed of 1 1/2' solid square stock with 1/4' x 2' angle front brace & 1/2' x 4' flatbar rear brace to minimize bending and breakage.
- The NEW DIRT WORKS 72' Rock Bucket is an ideal attachment for all material handling.
- 72' Rock Bucket Components
- 5/16' Removable Side Plates
- Split Universal Quick Attach Plate
All components are laser cut to ensure a precision fit and eliminates unnecessary stress, twisting and uneven wear on pins, bushings and all other components.
Add the Dirt Works Grapple Tooth Assembly ($575 each)
- 72' Brush Grapple Tine Bucket Specifications
- Length 72'
- Depth 36'
- (10) 1 1/2' Solid Square Tines
- 6 1/2' Tine Spacing
- 1/4' A36 Plate Bucket Construction
- 5/16' Removable Side Plates Sand Blasted, Primed and Polyurethane Paint Finish
- Optional Equipment: Grapple Tooth Assembly($549)
- Product Weight: 561 lbs
- Pallet Weight: 80 lbs
- Total Shipping Weight: 892 lbs
- Shipping Average Range:
- Shipping averages $150-$250. The actual cost is dependent on your final destination and shipping method.