Model 8-Inch - Flush Pump
Low revolutions pump offering a high flow rate and remarkable performance to feed a flush system. The 8' Flush Pump is used when feeding a flush flume system, or to feed flush valves to clean flush alleys or to flush a holding area.
- Belt driven pump.
- Available motors: 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 HP (5.5, 7.5, 11, 15, 18.5, 22, 30 or 37 kW).
- 8' (200 mm) discharge.
- Drive shaft with an antivibration bearing.
- Double bearing housing protected by our 3-seal system.
- A check valve on the pump discharge keeps the liquid in the flush line between flushes.
- Available in lengths from 6 to 16 feet (1.8 to 4.8 m) in 2 feet (61 cm) increments.
- Optional 6' (150 mm) nozzle with cast iron valve to recirculate the manure in the pit (As shown on the main picture).
- 16' (406 mm) impeller with 4 curved blades made of ductile cast iron.
- 9½' (241 mm) intake with one fixed knife.