Samco - Model 80 PT - 8 Row Pneumatic Drills
SAMCO pneumatic drills are developed in order to provide users with a consistent quality of seedlings even in difficult conditions. A roller in the front of the drill allows the seed to be sown into a firm seed bed with a constant depth of sowing. This roller is also the drive train for the seeding elements. Equipped with Optima HD Kverneland seed units, the drill offers a very high quality of sowing regardless the type and size of the seed. The Samco 80PT is 6.2 meters wide, it has a Seeder, mulch film Layer & Sprayer. The 8 Row machine can sow 35 hectares per day and is a suitable machine for large area contractors and farmers.
- Pull type machine 6.2 meters width
- HP required 160 – 180
- Drill mounted 2,000 Litre capacity tank.
- Easy adjustment of the seeding rate
- Equipped with an automatic variable spray rate
- Each film unit can be lifted / lowered independently.