Model 822C - Track Feller Buncher
The 822C feller buncher is a high performance zero tail-swing machine with outstanding service access.The ER boom system is very productive in high cycle thinning applications. Tight tuck boom geometry minimizes residual stand damage.Equipped with a Tier III Cummins QSL9 224 kW (300 hp) engine and a stable F8 undercarriage, the 822C feller buncher also has the power and stability for tough final felling.The industry-leading operator's station is large and quiet with excellent visibility.
- Tight tuck ER boom system with quick cycle times. ER technology® increases productivity, reduces fuel consumption and requires less effort from the operator.
- Automatic variable speed cooling fan with automatic reversing cycle for improved fuel economy and quieter operation.
- Large front-entry cab with floor to ceiling front windshield and side door accessing expansive area behind the seat.
- Excellent access to pumps and valves; far superior to competing zero tail-swing machines. Tilt out compartment for engine and swing-out doors to access hydraulic pumps and filters.
- Large air intake for cooling system is at the rear of the machine for reduced debris build-up.
- Heavy duty F8 Tigercat-built forestry undercarriages.