Brandt - Model 835 - Standard Transport
Engineered for performance and durability, Standard Transport Augers are ideal for all straight transport auger applications to quickly and reliably move grain on your farm. This versatile auger reaches everywhere you need to pull grain from on your farm, with the durability and reliability you expect from Brandt. Sizes range from 8 to 13 inches in diameter and 35 to 50 feet long.
Brandt Standard Transport Augers are meeting the rigorous demands of agriculture. Using heavy gauge flighting and heavy gauge tubes, one piece undercarriage square tubing, and powder paint make Brandt augers tough.
- 8': 35', 45', 45', 50'
- 10': 35', 40'. 50'
- 13': 40'
- Height: 8' 11' - 23' 0'
- Length: 35 ft
- Capacity: 3000 bu/hr
Extended Life Flighting
- Brandt’s flighting is more durable because it’s thicker and stronger at the edge, where most of the wear occurs. Extended Life flighting with an extra thick edge ensures that Brandt Augers are more reliable and longer lasting.
Heat Treated Sprockets
- Brandt Transport Augers feature a heavy-duty, chain drive and heat-treated sprockets for maximum durability.
- With an available bright triple halogen lighting package you still can get the job done after dark. One light is mounted at the discharge; one above the engine and another on the intake. Allowing you to easily place your auger spout for unloading, operate the engine and see where you are loading. A sealed light switch is located conveniently beside the engine for easy access.
- The Brandt EZMOVE Auger Mover allows the operator to effortlessly move augers around the yard with improved control. The Brandt EZMOVE Auger Mover fits all sizes and lengths of Brandt Standard and Supercharged augers.
Less Effort, More Results
- Effortless Hydraulic Power Steering The exclusive joystick controlled power steering delivers improved control with less effort. Steering tires are in line to the walking beam which provides better steering and equal turning circles.
Easy to Use
- Mover speed can be precisely adjusted using a simple ball valve control.
- Standard hydraulic winch and intake lift cylinder.
- Welded ring gear on rim for maximum reliability.
- Hydraulic lift by-pass system to prevent accidental tube damage.
- The high flow pump provides enough extra capacity to power most bin sweeps.
Brandt Transport Augers can be equipped with a wide range of options to match the specific working conditions and requirements of your farm.
- Direct drive PTO
- Belt drive PTO
- Tube-mount Electric
- Plastic bucket spout
- Poly Diamond hopper
- “Big Daddy” Poly Hopper
- Hydraulic Winch
- Reversible gear box
- Enclosed Belt Guards