Model 836 P.T.O. - Hazelnut Harvester
Weiss McNair's 836 Hazelnut harvester is designed specifically for the unique conditions of the hazelnut industry. The optional elevator mud brush keeps the chain free of mud to allow for increased air flow; the front feed paddle wheels prevent leaf pile-up in front of the side plates; a new leaf hood has increased the air velocity, resulting in an increased cleaning efficiency; and the vacuum, which has an easy access hinged opening and a larger trash capacity, allows for faster ground speed.
- H.P. Requirement: minimum 60 H.P.
- P.T.O. Shaft: 35 Series
- Gear Box: Heavy-duty Superior
- Vacuum Fan: 6 Abrasion resistant steel bolt-on blades
- Dirt Chain: 36' wide
- Pickup Type: 36' drum, w/front feed paddle wheels for 48' wide windrows
- Windrow Capacity: 48 inches
- Elevator Drive: Hydraulic with speed control. Rubber covered drive rollers
- Options: All wire pickup flites; Extended elevator; Elevator chain mud brush
- Dimensions: Length: 209'
- Wheelbase: 80 1/2'
- Height: 76'