Model 8375 - Rowcrop Cultivator
The new 8375 Rowcrop Cultivator is simply put . . . the industry’s most versatile rowcrop tillage tool. Unequaled regarding strength, versatility and performance, the 8375 is designed to operate in conventionally tilled fields as well as heavy moisture laden residue common to no-till operations.
- Detent controlled crank adjustment features a depth indicator for the gauge wheel providing quick, precise and consistent depth adjustment.
- Shank wedge-lock for quick height adjustment includes shear bolt protection.
- Select from bedding or cultivation attachments, which include the Orthman Super Sweep with listing wing.
- Versatile intermediate tooling options feature heavy duty diamond crosstubes and a positive clamp for precision tool placement.
- Wrap-around parallel linkage includes a new saddle mounting bracket to eliminate row unit twisting.
- Formed front coulter design features wider, angled depth band for improved strength, flotation and mud shedding capability.
- Wrenchless, pin adjusted, self-storing barring off discs.
Orthman offers a full line of “True” 180° Flat Fold, stacking and 90° Toolbars to capture the efficiency of broad working widths while maintaining the safety of narrow transport.
The 8375 Row Unit is engineered from ground zero to provide unprecedented control of the sweep. You can quickly dial each row unit into the weed root “kill zone” for maximum results.
Add our multi-adjustment, Ridging Wing Attachment for hilling or bedding.
Pull soil away from the plant without disturbing the root zone with our pin adjusted Barring Off Discs. When not in use, the pin adjustment allows you to quickly self-store the disc.
For added lift capacity, incorporate our 720 Lift Assist Wheel package.
Rugged 16 ga. sheet metal Cultivator Shields provide protection to young tender plants throughout the growing season.
Our heavy-duty Nurse Tank Hitch can be quickly adapted to your cultivator.
Optional Western Sweep offers high speed performance in a popular multi-piece design.
Orthman Spray Shields feature a replaceable runner and heavy-duty linkage to provide a stable platform for precise chemical placement.
Optional 20.5 x 8 x 10 Gauge Wheel (the industry’s largest) provides unprecedented row unit flotation.
Orthman bedding tools include the Bed Lister.
Orthman bedding tools also inclued the Middle Buster.
Inter-Row Ripper Shank provides maximum water penetration while fracturing compressed soils.