Model 8 - Low Precipitation Under Tree Sprinkler
Brass body and nozzles. 1/2' male threaded inlet. Trajectory angle : 8°(8CA8) or 11° (8CA11). Front nozzle from Ø2.5 to Ø3.5 mm. Discharge from 0.35 to 0.90 m³/h. Radius from 7.0 to 9.7 meters. Working pressure : 2.0 to 4.0 bars. Full circle
- For Under tree irrigation with low precipitation
- For fruit farming (apple, pear, peach, apricot, ...).
- Stainless steel axle for greater resistance to wear on sandy soils and long use.
- Security cap of the arm spring for a regular and efficient irrigation.
- Security design of the rotation mechanism to avoid sand problems and wear.
- Can be used with dirty water (filtration required : 1 mm).
- Choice of angle to be adapted to spacing and tree cultivation.
HOW TO FIT
- On PEHD pipe, can use saddle tee.
- Usually used as solid set system.
- Put Teflon on the sprinkler base (do not put it on washers)
- Check that the sprinkler base does not touch the inner part of the saddle that will block rotation
- Triangular spacing usually given from 6 to 12 meters.