Model 912 - Mulch Transplanter
The NEW Model 912 Mulch Transplanter is designed to have more accurate depth control and a wider range of plant spacings than other mulch planters and water wheels. Operators hands stay free of water and chemicals while sitting in an upright and comfortable position.
- Specially designed quick change pockets that can be changed in minutes.
- Plant spacings of 10', 12', 16', 21', 32' and 64'.
- Two sizes of pocket points for small cell up to 1 1/2' and larger cells from 1 3/4 - 2 1/4'.
- Gauge wheel drive system for accurate depth control and spacing.
- Dual control pocket discs for added strength and easy adjustment.
- Scissors hitch with adjustable springs to control amount of packing weight
on rear wheels. It also gives uniform depth control in uneven ground.
- All weight of operator and plants is carried on the toolbar.
- Smooth adjustable packing wheels for packing and easy depth control.
- Plants on raised beds or flat ground.
- Choice of flat trays or carrousels for holding plants.
- Optional cushion seat, water valve, barrel and barrel mounting brackets.