Model 9500P - Center Pivot
The 9500P center pivot is the most durable, rugged and longest-lasting member of the Zimmatic pivot family. Ideally suited for the roughest terrain, the longest systems and applications that require the most robust pivot point and pipeline structure.
- 15% thicker pipeline for additional strength and stability – the most substantial in the industry
- Formed sprinkler outlets are part of the pipeline, ensuring precisely matched threads for a watertight seal. Traditional welded-on couplings can result in leakage and rusting
- Exclusive Uni-Knuckle span connector features components that are mounted externally to eliminate flow restriction
- Unique split coupler encloses an inner rubber boot that ensures a solid watertight connection
- Standard, medium, high and ultra-high clearance options to fit a variety of crops
- The industry’s fastest standard center drive – completes a circle in under 13 hours compared to others’ 16-hour rotation speed
- Custom sprinkler packages
- Full flow collector ring
- Larger, stronger materials
- Available with 9500CC Custom Corner arm
With its unique ability to create a custom irrigation program based on your field’s characteristics, the 9500CC Custom Corner system delivers application rates with the same uniformity you get from your center pivot.
- Increase yields through more uniform application
The 9500CC uses a pulsing sprinkler system to provide a more uniform rate of application, which typically results in improved plant yield, growth and quality. With the 9500CC, you’ll see application rates similar to those of a center pivot machine.
- Experience enhanced reliability
The 9500CC improves upon its predecessor’s impressive record of reliability with features such as an exclusive hose-free joint that virtually eliminates leaking, while reducing friction loss to near zero. In addition, the 9500CC’s structural components are common to Zimmatic® by Lindsay center pivots, allowing interchangeability.
- Bring more acres under irrigation
The 9500CC’s steerable corner arm has a maximum extended reach of 280 feet (85.3 m). Depending on field shape, this extra reach allows you to bring between 23 and 51 more acres (9-21 ha) under irrigation, effectively increasing production without having to purchase additional land.
- Save time and labor
As simple to operate as a standard pivot, the 9500CC is managed via the main pivot’s Growsmart® by Lindsay control panel. The steerable corner can be operated by a single person and requires virtually no labor input after the initial setup. With no pipes to install before planting or to remove after harvest, the 9500CC’s ease of operation will come as a pleasant surprise for those relying on other forms of supplemental irrigation.
- Experience legendary Zimmatic durability
Features such as vertically aligned, stainless steel inlets and outlets, and a pivoting joint that allows both lead and lag rotation identify the 9500CC as a true Zimmatic.