99% Alcohol Solution
Helps relieve minor muscular aches due to overexertion.
Each 100 mL of aqueous solution contains:
- Dextrose · H20 - 5 g
- Sodium Acetate · 3H20 - 250 mg
- Magnesium Sulfate · 7H20 - 200 mg
- Potassium Chloride - 200 mg
- Calcium Chloride · 2H20 - 150 mg
- Comprised of: Niacinamide, Pyridoxine, Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), d-Panthenol, Riboflavin (B2), Cyanocobalamin (B12), L-Leucine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride,
- L-Glutamic Acid, L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Arginine Hydrochloride, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine Hydrochloride · H20, L-Methionine, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride · H20, with propylene glycol 2.5%, sorbitol 2.5%, lactic acid 0.16%, citric acid 0.1%, BHA 0.005%; methylparaben 0.18%, propylparaben 0.02%, and ethylparaben 0.01% (preservatives).
- Cattle: Administer 1oz. per 100 lbs. body weight in the drinking water to be consumed in one day.
- Horses: Administer 10oz. per 1000 lbs. body weight in the drinking water to be consumed in one day.
- Sheep and Swine: Administer 1/2oz. per 50 lbs. body weight in the drinking water to be consumed in one day.
Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Horses, Sheep, and Swine