A-ZYME - Environmentally Safe Water Clarifying Agent For Aquaculture Operations
Our A-ZYME product is a multi - enzyme concentrate which has been specifically formulated for improving water clarity in aquaculture ponds utilized for shrimp and fish farming. Application of A-zyme over the course of the growing season helps to maintain a clean environment and better balance of pH. The product has proven in numerous test cases to improve the mortality rates, reduce costs for utilities, labor, feed, and medicines, while increasing gross weights of yields at harvest.
- Accelerates biodegradation, through a catalytic process involving the use of enzymes.
- Controls odors (NH3, H2S, NOx, CO2) and some unstable fatty acids
- Works well within a range of temperatures from 1 to 55 degrees C and pH from 3.5 to 9.5
- Is non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, and environmentally friendly.
- Requires no special safety equipment or protective clothing during transportation, storage, or application of product.
Application In Aquaculture
- Biodegrades organic materials such as plants, algae, animal wastes, feed waste, other suspended solids; reduces pond sludge, controls odors and improves the quality of water.
- Reduces the levels of undesirable organic chemical compounds such as NH3, H2S, NOx, CO2 in the water.Reduces the amounts of antibiotics needed
- Cleaner pond environment contributes to improving crop mortality rates.
- Stabilizes pH, improves water clarity, decreases BOD, COD, reduces algae, improves the dissolved oxygen levels in the water contributing to better general health, increased appetite, and accelerated growth cycles.
- Stimulates the development of beneficial micro-organisms.
- Increases the effectiveness of feed programs, reducing crop harvesting periods.
- Improves crop survival rates, and improves production tonnage values.
- Reduces pond sludge and pond preparation costs. Saves time and labor.
- Decreases costs of using antibiotics and chemicals in pond treatments.
Dosage Of Enchoice A-Zyme For Shrimp
Concentration 0.1 – 0.2 ppm, equivalent to 500 – 1000 ml of product for 5,000 m3 water.
- Mix the product into a container of water and spray uniformly over the surface of the pond using the pond aeration system to disburse the mixture.
- Suggested times of the day to apply A-zyme: 6 am - 8 am; 4pm – 6pm.
Suggested Application Frequency
- First apply A-zyme to the pond 03 days before the introduction of the shrimp, with the concentration set at 0.1ppm.
- During the first month: 1 time/month from 20th – 25th day of the month with the concentration set at 0.1ppm.
- During the second month: 2-3 times/month approximately 10 – 15 days apart depending on the contamination of the water with concentrations of 0.1 – 0.2 ppm.
- From the third month on: 3–4 times/month approximately 7–10 days apart with concentrations of 0.2ppm.
Additional Notes For Using A-Zyme
- ENCHOICE A-zyme can be used immediately after mixing the application solution. The product does not need to be “activated”.
- When mixing the solution, add the water in first, and then the product to avoid excessive foaming.
- Shake well before using this product.
- Do not exceed the prescribed concentration.
- ENCHOICE A-zyme is an organic product, produced in the U.S. It is easy to use, is a high performance concentrate product and provides significant environmental and economic benefits to the user.
- ENCHOICE A-zyme has been tested for use in aquaculture (shrimp, fish, etc.). The product is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-harmful. It is safe to use, and can replace other chemicals which can be harmful to users and the environment.
- A proprietary cold-fermented base solution made up of organic plant grade materials
- Powerful surfactants, citric acid, lactic acid, micronutrients and trace minerals such as Zn, Cu, Ni, Cr
- Store below 550C.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.