A4S Auger Applicator
The A4S auger applicator systems are a type 3 (medium distribution accuracy) applicator that treats seed as it's transferred with an auger. This allows treating delay until you're loading your seed to take it to the field.
- The lower cost system offers simple mounting and operation, along with medium distribution accuracy.
- A4 chemical applicators use the same controlled droplet nozzle as the G3 applicator. It mounts in an adaptor fitting that clamps onto an auger inlet, and sprays onto the seed flow top surface.
- The seed feed to the applicator is regulated by a seed flow control kit, which provides a means of stabilizing seed flow at a regulated amount.
- While producing somewhat lower uniformity than the G3, the A4S provides the same chemical rate accuracy, along with much improved application uniformity over dripper applicators.
- The A4S comes with calibration tables for Charter®, Dividend®, DB Red/Green®, Raxil 250®, Vitavax Solution® and Vitaflow280®, liquid inoculants and Jumpstart.