AAMS - Spray Monitor for Knapsack/Plot Sprayers
The AAMS spray monitor for plot sprayers is designed in co-operation with experimental farms, executing field experiments for registration of pesticides. The AAMS spray monitor is a simple to use, lightweight and hand held tool that can be built-in on all types of knapsack sprayer or pneumatic plot sprayer for experimental purposes. The unit registers time and sprayed volume of up to 100 plots. With optionale sofwater, data can be transmitted to a PC and integrated in a databank.
· The monitor continuously displays the sprayed volume and the average flow rate.
· For each plot, sprayed volume, operating time and the maximum flow rate (as an indicator for spray stability) are registered.
· The accurate flow meter (max. 1% off set after calibration in a stable spray system) is mounted in the pressure line. The flow meter is available in 2 versions, 1 for horizontal and 1 for omni-directional mounting.
· With optional software, data can be transmitted to a PC through a serial port.
· Data can be stored in a database for further processing.
· The monitor uses two 1,5V batteries, type AA.