Bolton - Model AB-326 - Bulldozer
The AB-326 series Dozers aka the 'BOLTON Beasts' are available in a variety of powertrain and track configurations. The 'Beast' is available with manual or hydrostatic clutches and either steel or rubber track systems. A solid reliable bulldozer for less than 1/2 the cost of a new U.S. built or Japanese model. If you need a small Dozer and work hard for your money, the Bolton Beast might be just what you need. Dozers are particularily useful where low ground loading and low C/G's are needed. We also don't call these babies 'Beasts' for nothing. Tractors will do the job, but sometimes there is just no substitute for a Bulldozer. These little sweethearts also come equipped with a category 1 pto so you can run woodchippers, tillers or just about any other pto driven implement you need.
- Engine: 3 Cylinder Wet Sleeved, 32 Hp @2,200 rpms Diesel
- Cold starting aids: Decompression and glow plug
- Clutch: Single Stage, Dry Disc
- PTO: Rear, non-independent 540 and 1000 rpm.
- Steering: FerroCeramic Steering Clutches and band brakes. Foot operated.
- Hydraulic System: 7.9 GPM front pump, 3 Point Hitch 2,230 psi relief.
- 3 Point Hitch: Category 1, with 'float' mode (Capacity 1,600 lbs)
- Instruments: Tachometer, Oil, Water, ammeter, fuel gauge Engine hours. Quartz halogen headlights and rear work light.
- Steel Track system: 11.8' shoes standard width. 10.2' optional. 5 track rollers botton, one top. adjustable helical spring for track tension. Semi-rigid track frame
- Rubber Track system: Single piece. Same roller and sprocket system as Steel track system.
- Manual Transmission: 4X2 dual transmission drive system. 8 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse. 10' dry clutch
- Hydrostatic Clucth: Hydraulic shuttle shift 8 spd forward and 8 spd reverse.
- Dimensions: 87'H 65'W 116'L All Variations
- Weight: Operating Weight
- Suggested List Price (Fully Assembled): Delivered ready to work in New England. Call for other destinations and crate pricing.