Heavy-duty high body mulcher conceived for very large farms and agricultural contractors. Robust machine designed for very intensive mulching, intended for mulching grass in orchards, nurseries and park maintenance, straw, maize stalks, and on fallow land. Depending on the plantation, different working widths can be set between 3,80m and 6,30m thanks to our hydraulic beam.
The innovative and practical device for opening and closing the rotors is equipped with special hitches and safety valves for transport. The 550mm diameter mulching rotor delivers maximum throughput. A heavy steel beam forms a fixed leveling point, relative to which the two rotor structure can be lifted and lowered, the two rotor overlap and can work independently of each other. It gives also better users visibility across the whole working width. The inside belt transmission allows us to approach the lateral edges as close as possible to the feet of the trees and towards the field edge.
- Steel-plate chassis, thickness 8 mm.
- Rotor POLSER of 550 mm of diameter.
- Gearboxes SERRAT.
- Inside 2 x 4 SPCX side belt transmission.
- Stamped hammers.
- Hammers guaranteed against breakage.
- GIROSTOP System.
- Supports of bearing rotor in steel.
- Oscillating bearings of double row of rollers.
- Front protection curtain.
- Obturations antiwire in rotor.
- Double bearing on rear roller.
- Height-adjustable rollers.
- PTO 1000 rpm.
- Hydraulic folding exclusive design by SERRAT.
- Model built under EC Normative.
- Safety indicators visible to personnel.