The control signals provide modulating or on/off control power to position devices through mechanical linkage or by direct coupling.
Types UP1 and UP2 actuators include a double-acting rotary vane power unit. Types UP3, UP4, UP5, UP6 and UP7 actuators include a double-acting cylinder with a motion conversion mechanism to convert linear to rotary motion.
- Seven actuator sizes available in ratings from 122 to 7320 Newton meter (90 to 5400 foot-pounds).
- 12745 Newton meter (9400 foot-pounds) with Master-slave solution.
- Case mount design for convenient installation and connect to driven device by standard linkage components.
- Options available for fail-safe or fail-in-place on loss of control input and air supply.
- Use in ambient temperatures up to 85 ºC (185 ºF) depending on control input.
- Adjusts easily with use of standard positioner characteristics: linear, square and square root relationship or custom-characteristics.
- Complete range of control signal options with AV conventional positioners or EDP300 and TZIDC digital positioner with HART© communications.
- Auto / Manual function with quick and smooth transfer for manual override control.
- Options for IP66 (NEMA 4X) enclosure, pneumatic or electric position transmitter, alarm / travel switches, air failure lock option and heated enclosures available.