ABI - Model GX540 Series - Traveler
Covering 3 to 4 acres per pull the GX540 traveler has been introduced to provide an economical answer to agricultural irrigation by combining accurate, low cost hose reel irrigation with a simple and efficient drive system. The 4 speed gearbox can achieve speeds of over 350 feet per hour to give a light application of water to delicate crops making the GX Series a versitile irrigation traveler. GX machines all have accurate speed compensation with digital speed read-out and clock.
- Low pressure turbine with maintenance free gearbox.
- Minimum Pressure requirement of 66 PSI. (Max. 164)
- Minimum Flow requirement of 45 gpm. (Max. 149)
- Adjustable width wheeled cart.
- Part circle sprinkler with 2 nozzles.
- Pressure gauge
- Scroll type hoseguide for even wind up of hose.
- Speed control valve for accurate application rates.
- 12 foot supply hose with quick couplers.
- Automatic cart loading.
The patented drive system combines a 4 speed gearbox with the low pressure turbine, eliminating the need for pulleys and belts, keeping maintenence at a minimum. The turbine enables the machine to be used for waste water disposal.
Galvanized stabilizer legs for long life.
The galvanized cart has an adjustable width and height facility. The cart is automatically loaded the end of the irrigation run disengaging the drive system.
Scroll type hoseguide for even wind up of hose.
Turntable bearing. Galvanized chassis.