Above Ground Slurry Store
Designed and constructed in full compliance with British and European Design Codes, the Above Ground Slurry Store offers the farmer proven Danish Technology. These Above Ground Slurry Stores ensure the optimum combination of economy, reliability and durability, and fully meet requirements outlined under both the Irish and British specifications for farm waste management.
The Above Ground Stores are available in heights of 13’1″ (4m), 16’5″ (5m) and 20′ (6m) with a maximum storage capacity of 4700m3 (1million Gal.)
Moore Concrete present a complete solution to your slurry storage needs. The offer includes;
- Supply and Construction of the Concrete Base.
- Supply & erection of the Concrete Above Ground Slurry Store
- Supply and placement of the Precast Reception Tank
- Supply and fit of platform & ladder, jetter and double sluice valves.
- Chartered Engineer Certification
Special requirements such as the inclusion of a side mixer, under wall draw-off, or through wall draw-off, can also be accommodated. Moore Concrete can also supply an up-and-over mixer on request.
All above ground slurry stores comply with requirements of BS 5502-50 Code of practice for design, construction and use of storage tanks and reception pits.