- Due to strong antimicrobial effects, ACIDOMIXAFL improves feed hygiene.
- The inclusion of ACIDOMIX AFL in feed for rearing animals results in the stabilization of the gastro-intestinal microflora
- The digestion of protein (activation of enzymes) is stimulated by lowering pH and acid-binding capacity of the feed.
- The use of ACIDOMIX AFL is a preventive measure to control Salmonella.
- Acidification of the drinking water by ACIDOMIX AFL ^ markedly reduces its microbial load.
- Aqua feed : 0.5 %
- Piglet feed : uptoO.8%1
- Stabilization of compound feed : uptoO.4%1
- Salmonella control : uptoO.6%1
- Poultry feed : uptoO.4%1
- Acidification of drinking water : uptoO.2%1
- Appearance: Colorless-yellow
- Odor : Weakly aromatic
- Barrel-200 kg net,
- Pail-30 kg net,
- 5 kg carafes
- Shelf life : Minimum 24 months from date of manufacture when stored as directed