AcreMaster - Micro Pivots
The three-point hitch configuration and low profile pivot point make the lightweight AcreMaster easy to tow and reposition. Once in place, it may be secured with earth anchors, eliminating the need for concrete pads.
HIGH FLOTATION TIRES
Growers, particularly those producing turf, forage and vegetables, will benefit from the AcreMaster’s high flotation ag tires. With low ground pressure, they reduce tire rutting problems.
4-inch, all galvanized, 14 gauge pipe and Warren Truss modular construction featuring standardized parts for easy assembly and years of rugged use. Available in variable span lengths up to 132′ in 10′ increments.
In a class of its own, the AcreMaster pivot is the strong, lightweight, less expensive irrigating alternative, filling the void between conventional pivots and other forms of irrigation.
The AcreMaster is an inspired blend of quality, efficiency and economy—engineered to help you succeed.
- Standardized parts for easy assembly
- 5′ sprinkler spacing accepts all current sprinkler packages
- Use 120v, 240v, or 480v Supply Power
- 1/4 HP center drive 48 volt DC motors
- 24 volt DC control circuits
- Solar capability
- Exclusive, totally enclosed oil bath gearbox and final drive
- High flotation 12″ x 26″ tubeless Ag tires
- Three-Point hitch/quick-tow pivot point
- 6′ crop clearance standard. 9′ optional
- Low pressure shutdown
- Automatic endgun
- Stall timer
- Automatic reverse
- Automatic shutdown
- Automatic restart
- Strobe light
I am a dairy farmer with little free time; I’ve used my AcreMaster for three years. It’s a good little worry-free irrigator that I am very happy with. It keeps going around and around. I don’t have to do anything to it.”