Acrison - Model 301 Series - Continuous Blenders w/Single Helicoidal Auger
Acrison’s Model 301 Continuous Blenders are specifically designed for use in conjunction with Acrison volumetric and/or gravimetric feeders to form a complete metering/blending system. The Model 301 utilizes a specially designed single helicoidal mixing auger for blending of granular, pelletized and certain amorphous dry solid materials on a continuous basis. In operation, the rotating blending auger, housed in a trough or tube conveys and tumbles the material with a portion of the blending auger also configured to produce a partial bi-directional flow pattern, resulting in a highly effective and efficient mixing action.
- Single Helicoidal Auger Metering Mechanism – features a specially designed helical blending auger for the thorough and uniform mixing of two or more dry solid ingredients.
- Flexible design – length of blender can be adjusted to satisfy the layout requirements of a particular application in conjunction with Acrison feeders
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term reliability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Range of Model Sizes – throughput covers rates ranging from 6 to 5100 cubic feet per hour
- Standard Construction
- All contact parts including the blender's drive shaft and seal components are 304 stainless steel
- Powered by a constant speed heavy-duty totally enclosed AC gearmotor drive
- Various materials of construction
- Sanitary construction to meet USDA and FDA codes and requirements
- High temperature and pressure construction
- Quick-disconnect construction for ease-of-cleanout
- Available as the blending mechanisms for Acrison Volumetric and/or Gravimetric Feeders to form a complete metering/blending system, including integral supporting structures