Active Driver Devices
The Active Driver devices are innovative variable speed electric pump integrated control systems, capable of maintaining a constant pressure in relation to the varied flow rates. The set pressure can be adjusted and the various settings and related error warnings can be
viewed, thanks to a simple and immediate user interface. Active Driver is made up of:
- an inverter
- a pressure sensor
- a flow sensor
Some advantages in using Active Driver:
- greater comfort
- greater energy saving
- greater noise reduction
- reduced dimensions
- eliminates overpressures
- increased lifespan of the electric pump
- easy installation
- capable of controlling many different types of electric
Active Driver is equipped with a malfunctions protection system. In the event that a malfunction is verified, it is signalled on the display and, depending on the type of error, the electric pump can turn off.
- protection against dry-running
- amperometric protection
- electric pump overheating protection
- protection against abnormal power supply voltages.
- Model: A.D. M/T 2.2
- Max. motor phase current: 10,5 Arms.
- Line voltage: 230V single-phase.
- Electric pump voltage: 230V three-phase.
- Power supply frequency: 50 Hz - 60 Hz.
- Installation: vertical or horizontal.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar.
- Pressure regulation range: from 1 to 15 bar.
- Suction diameter (DNA): 1 1/4” male.
- Delivery diameter (DNM): 1 1/2” female.
- Protection level: IP55.
- Active Driver can also be used parallel, this being a device
- for each electric pump (exept the M/M 1.1 model).