ADC BioScientific - Model OS1p - Ultra-Compact Chlorophyll Fluorometer
From Plant Products
This latest Chlorophyll Fluorometer reinforces ADC’s reputation for specialising in portable research instruments. The OS1p weighs just 1.4kg and is powered by batteries which offer up to 12 hours of use from a single charge. These advantages make the OS1p ideal for prolonged research over many samples, or where the instrument must be carried between distant field sites.
Most popular related searches
The instrument is operated from the large, colour touch-screen display, making operation pleasant and intuitive. Ease of use is further enhanced by the improved graph presentation and the well thought out menu structure.
The OS1p employs the proven pulse modulation fluorescence technique, allowing a wide variety of plant stress tests to be performed. These tests include both ambient light and dark adapted experiments, such as the measurement of Fv/Fm, quenching relaxation, and rapid light curves. By measuring these parameters, Chlorophyll Fluorescence is suitable for research into the influence of drought, cold, heat, salinity, soil mineral deficiency and soil mineral toxicity.
The OS1p can perform the most commonly used and wi...
The OS1p can perform the most commonly used and widely respected fluorescence tests such as Fv/Fm, Photosynthetic Yield Y(II), ETR, NPQ and rapid light curve. The new Multi-flash test ensures reliable data even at high saturation light levels.
Truly field portable
Weighing just 1.4kg, this robust, battery portable system offers up to 12 hours of continuous operation from a single charge.
Easy to use
- A wide variety of plant stresses can be quickly and easily analysed using the OS1p.
- The OS1p has been designed with a high degree of automation. Full programming and operation is achieved by a series of menus on a large backlit, colour, touch sensitive screen.
- Common stress tests are pre-programmed into the OS1p, greatly simplifying the experimental set up.
- These routines can be easily changed by the researcher whilst in the field. No separate PC device is required.
Fast screening of plant stress
- The selected stress tests can be initiated either from the console or via a trigger at the end of the fibre optic probe. Most tests only take a couple of seconds to perform, meaning that many intact leaf samples can be analysed over a relatively short period of time.
- Calculated parameters and real time fluorescence transient curves are presented on the colour display, together with previous tabulated results. Comments of up to 20 characters may also be added to the experimental data.
Large integral data storage
- Data can either be stored in a large 1Gb internal memory, capable of storing thousands of test data sets and traces, or on removable SD memory cards.
- Once back in the laboratory, data is quickly and easily transferred to a PC via USB or directly from the SD cards.
No reviews were found for ADC BioScientific - Model OS1p - Ultra-Compact Chlorophyll Fluorometer. Be the first to review!