Addfield - Model Mini AB - Animal Waste Incinerators (250Kg)
From Animal Incinerators
Highly compact agricultural/animal by-product incinerator, with a 250kg loading capacity. The ideal solution for treating small-scale agricultural, poultry and kennel/ cattery waste. The Mini is designed to help maintain your site biosecurity providing an instant solution to the disposal of fallen livestock safely. Compact and able to be installed virtually anywhere, this machine is ideal for farms, kennels, catteries, abattoirs and other food processing plants.
The Mini AB benefits from a 0.45m3 loading chamber capable of holding up to 250kg equivalent to approximately 75 average sized chickens.
Constructed with an advanced triple layered refractory, keeping the heat in the primary chamber where it is needed. Up to 40% more fuel efficient than similar sized competitor machines. Reduce your waste disposal costs by managing it all on site. Having very low running costs with an average 50kg of waste requiring only 5-6 litres of fuel to dispose of.
Managing your own incineration process greatly increases your site biosecurity giving you more control of visitors to your site alongside rapid response in time of need such as outbreaks of Avian Influenza or Newcastle Disease.
The Addfield range of incinerators are all type approved by Defra and comply with EU Animal By-Products Regulations (EC) No 142/2011
- Parameters: Value
- Volume: 0.45 m³
- Loading Chambers Size: 1m x 0.65m x 0.67m
- Loading Method: Top + Front
- Load Capacity: 250 kg
- Refactory Thickness: 180mm
- Gas Retention Time: 2 Seconds
- Fuel Options: Diesel, LPG, Natural Gas, BioFuels
- Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation: Yes
- CE Certified: Yes
- Fuel Tanks
- 1,2,3 Years Service Agreement
- Chimney Extensions
- Wi-Fi Temperature Monitoring Device
- Wi-Fi Fuel Monitoring Device
- Personalised Paintwork
- Trailerised Units
- Skid Mounted
- 20/40ft Containerised
- Chimney Emission Test Port
- Dual Fired Burners
- Machine Shelters
- Hydraulic lids
- Heat & Hot Water Exchanger
- WtE Waste To Energy Electrical Generation