The pulse fired burners keep the primary chamber at the correct temperature needed to burn waste from fisheries, this coupled together with the airtight seal around the lid means that they are operating at maximum 100% maximum efficiency.
This also means the incinerator is virtually odourless since the smell has little room to escape and there is no leakage from waste loaded.
- EcoCycle Technology.
- Tough acid-resistant coating on internal surfaces.
- Highly durable paint system.
- Three layers of refractory lining including brick.
- Weather resistant electrical systems.
- User friendly and heavy duty control system.
- Service parts and spares package.
- Fuel tank.
- Addfield TotalCare servicing programme (Mainland UK only).
- Excess air / rapid cooling system.
- Fish farms.
- Fish wholesalers.
- General fish waste.
- Volume: 4.18 m3
- Loading Chambers Size: 2.46m x 1.16 x 1.64m
- Loading Method: Top
- Load Capacity: 2000 kg
- Refactory Thickness: 180mm
- Gas Retention Time: 2 Seconds
- Fuel Options: Diesel, LPG, Natural Gas, Bio Fuel
- Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation: Yes
- CE Certified: Yes