A clear passage for dirty water without clogging. During operation the critical water flow passage is 10 times larger then any other compensated dripper in the world. Turbulent flow prevents clogging all the way along water passage. Turbulent flushing of all compensating water passages at the beginning and end of each watering session. Eliminates impurities and clogging by pressure compensation without a narrow slot and without a reduction in the water passage during operation.
- Filter surface at water entry is especially large (the filters built in the whole circumference are larger than in any other dripper).
- Fast entry to compensating mode.
- High uniformity between the drippers especially in places with height differences, in which there are vast changes in water pressure.
- Self-cleaning when clogging occurs.
- Diameter: 16mm. or 20mm.
- Wall thickness: 0.9, 1.00, 1.15, or 1.25mm.
- (36mil., 39mil., 45mil., or 49mil.)
- Flow-rate: 1.6, 2.1, 2.2 or 3.5 l/hr.
- Spacing between drippers from 20cm to 200cm.