Aerostar - Model 1.50 m - 24.00 m - Tined Weeder
70% of the weeds can be destroyed with mechanical weed control. The remaining 30% do not damage the culture plant decisively. From the mentioned 70 %, 70 % of the weeds are covered in the germination stage and only 30 % of the weeds are destroyed by being pulled out.Therefore correct timing of the operation is crucial.The Einböck Tined Weeder AEROSTAR with a line spacing of 2.5 cm (lichter spacing of 1.85 cm), 40 tines per m working width are standard. The number of tines and the exact tine guidance with a 28 mm long plastic holder offer a higher tine vibration in connection with the working width. This better tine vibration allows a better soil preparation. So more pourable soil, covering the weed, is created.For use primarily for the cultivation of grassland, please see section Machines for grassland care / After- and under sowing machinery.
The machine is pulled behind the tractor on 2 or 4 supporting wheels, which provide a consistent depth for the 6-tined weeder sections. An adjusting lever allows to bring the tines in the necessary slating position.
The pipe carrying the tines is stable and does not twist - this guarantees the same adjustment of the tines over the full length of the pipe. Therefore it ensures an equal aggressiveness of the tines in working position. Especially in hard soil conditions this is extremely important. The exact guidance of the plastic holders keep the tines on the correct track. The tines are always kept in driving direction what makes them vibrate stronger. These holders guarantee the tines cannot twist or loosen. The spring-coils are positioned under the holder. This allows the tines vibrate more easily and all movements come out of the spring.
Tined Weeder, trailed:
A sturdy tube frame with a half-timbered construction, incorporating a large triangular brace, prevents the weeder from forward as well as backward swinging. All sections of the Einböck Trailed Weeder are suspended from a suspended beam. These suspended beams are controlled hydraulically (Hydraulic Balance Compensator).
Ground unevenness can be optimally compensated by using the suspended beam guide. Of course, all hydraulic functions can be controlled from the cabin seat by an electro-magnetic control valve.
A better solution!
- Einböck suspended beam system
- Constant soil pressure condition
- Hints on the right putting into operation of hoes and tined weeder
- AEROSTAR 1200 on a trip through Russia - A practical experience report by Christian Kowalczyk
- Weeding and hoeing - Technology of weed control
- Weeding with the AEROSTAR - Newsletter Part III
- Optimal AEROSTAR weeding effect, Part II
- Optimal AEROSTAR weeding effect, Part I
- Using the tined weeder AEROSTAR of Einböck made easy