Bucher-Vaslin - Model AEV/CVE - Vibrating hoppers Delta
The vibrating plate hopper enables the reception of hand-picked or mechanically harvested grapes, the effi cient draining of free juices and the grapes distribution by vibration without grinding.
The vibrating hopper meets the following requirements :
- Reception of manually or mechanically harvested grapes
- Even distribution of grapes without grinding up
- Efficient draining of free juices
Significant advantages :
- Mixed input (manually or mechanically harvested)
- No moving mechanical parts (no screws or conveyors...)
- No grind up of grapes
- Guaranteed user safety
- Guaranteed hygiene and simplified cleaning
- Less maintenance and mechanical upkeep
Technical characteristics :
Capacities : 30hl - 40hl - 50hl - 60hl - 80hl - 100hl - 125hl - 150hl
Flow rate : from 2 to 100 t/h according to the models.