Model AF-900 - Automatic Electric Filters
These automatic electric filters, combine the advantages of high quality filtration from different water sources (sewage, reservoirs, rivers, lakes, etc.) with self-cleaning feature, offering the customer a continuous water supply. The filters are designed for use in wide range of Industrial,municipal and irrigation applications. The inner element is made of stainless steel in order to withstand high dirt load and pressure. Cleaning of the screen is performed once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value [up to 0.5 bar (7psi)].
The filter is equipped with a coarse screen that protects the finer screen from stones and larger particles. The flushing valve opens and pressure in the flushing chamber and the dirt collector is significantly lowered resulting in a suction process via the suction nozzles to the dirt collector and from there through the flushing valve outside. The electric motor simultaneously rotates the dirt collector and moves it along its axis. The combination of the vertical movement and rotation guarantees that the suction nozzles will cover the entire internal screen surface, efficiently cleaning the screen. The whole process takes 15-20 seconds. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.
- Inlet/outlet parallel (horizontal layout).
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel.
- The filters are electrostatically coated with polyester or epoxy powder at a thickness of 150-200 µm (micron meters) and oven cured.
- Filters are supplied with Stainless Steel screen, available in varying micron size as needed: 10-3000 µm (micron meters).
- Inlet/outlet can be either:
- Quick coupling connectors (allowing flexibility and easy assembly)
- Female threaded [up to 4'/100 mm diameter]
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi).
- Maximum water temperature: 65°C (149°F).
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi).
- Control voltage: 380 V, 3 phase, 0.5 HP.
- Control system: PLC electric control board.
- A time basis backup (preset by the operator), guarantees that flushing cycle will occur even if the head loss has not reached the preset value.
- High pressure range: 16, 25, 40 bar (232, 362, 580 psi).
- High water temperature range: 95°C (203°F).
- Anti frost: special control system for cold climate conditions.
- Electric current: 110 V, 220 V, single phase, 3 phase, 24 V and solar energy.
- Material of construction: SST-304, 316, 904, Duplex and Titanium.
- Available controllers: electronics, timer, air actuated, computerized and custom design.
- Filter with vertical layout – without coarse screen, inlet/outlet on an axis of 90°.
- Filter with vertical layout – inlet/outlet on an axis of 180°, with/without coarse screen.
- Adjustable nozzles for filtration degree lower than 50 micron.