AFE - SS Mini Might
Most popular related searches
Why Advanced Forest Equipment?
Why Advanced Forest Equipment?
• Our forestry mulchers are engineered by a contractor, for contractors!
• All of our operations are under the same roof.
• Our service department staff are operators with firsthand experience in the field, so when you call, you know you are talking to an expert.
• You can always count on AFE when it comes to parts. Our parts are in stock and available to ship.
• To provide the best quality forestry mulchers by using the best materials.
• To provide excellent service to our customers.
• To have all the parts you need, at all times.
• Safety! Please note, matching up the right mulching attachment to a specific carrier will determine how well the mulcher package will function in your region.
• Skid Steer manufacturers don't always have safety guarding and/or safety windows on their products, we highly recommend reviewing your machine first, before purchasing a forestry mulcher.
Small in size but mighty in power, the SS Mini Might is the only disc mulcher available for standard flow skid steers. Equipped with a 44” Weldox 700 T-1, 1.25” steel disc, our custom bearing box, and a 108cc bent axis piston motor, the Mini Might is built right. Able to operate on machines delivering 20-32 GPM hydraulic flow with pressures up to 5,000 PSI.
Ease of Maintenance: There are no belts, pulleys or sheave; our systems are direct drive, the power goes directly into a bearing box transferring 100% of the power to the cutting disc. We have a rubber safety coupler between the hydraulic motor and bearing box to protect from damage.
Reduction Shroud System: The unique design of the reduction shroud system forces the material into the fixed cutting teeth which then allows you to mulch and re-mulch if you desire. The SS Mini Might has provisions to enhance performance when running on machine with 20-32 GPM by simply removing the bolt on reduction plate located in the intake reduction shroud.
Durability: Tough, rough and built to last. All ha...
Durability: Tough, rough and built to last. All handcrafted, tested and made with premium materials.
Visibility: Being able to see the material as it engages with the cutting disc; this allows the operator to avoid unwanted foreign material.
Versatility: Each SS Mini Might comes with a universal skid steer mounting plate. Recommended to only use on skid steers with 20-32 GPM.
Productively: Can mulch up to 4” depending on hydraulic flow of carrier.
Cutting Disc: 44” in diameter; Made of Weldox 700, T-1 steel.
Reduction Shroud System: The reduction shroud is designed to work with the disc in a seamless process of cutting and mulching trees. The unique design of the reduction shroud system controls debris in the field while mulching. The material is pulled into the reduction shroud and the mulched material is expelled back into the mulching path for further treatment if desired.
Cutting Teeth: Comes with beaver teeth and carbide thumbnail teeth. The Carbide Thumbnail Tooth are designed for durability and placed at the bottom of the cutting disc to handle the tough environment.