Our elevators are engineered to perform and built tough to provide years of reliable service. Whether your business is industrial or agricultural, whether your requirements are for receiving or unloading, pre-processing or post processing, count on us for your material handling needs. Our line of bucket elevators are highly corrosion resistant and made with either a galvanized finish or a powder coat finish for lasting durability and superior appearance.
- Two piece hood for interior accessibility.
- Machined UHMW shaft seals.
- Heavy-duty, crowned face, double disc drum pulley with SOFR (static conductive, oil resistant & fire retardant) lagging.
- Weather tight internal lip seal between head housing and hood to eliminate moisture problems.
- Bearing plates with vertical jack bolts for final installation alignment.
- Fully adjustable throat plate.
- Hinged pulley lagging service doors on both sides of the head housing.
- 3/16” and 12 gauge body parts. Outlets flanged.
- Large throat on internal swing spout, bottom lined with 1/4”urethane for extended wear.
- Swing spout turns on a 1 1/2 “ ball bearing, heavy-duty shaft connects to cable control.
Our elevator boots use a structural iron frame construction for solid support throughout the boot. All stiffeners and frames are powder coat finished before assembly for maximum corrosion resistance.