AFT - Model 100 Series - Agricultural Drainage Machine
Our AFT 100 trencher is ideal for installing agricultural drainage systems; it really is a great investment as it allows you to undertake agricultural drainage work at a fraction of what it would cost if you were to use backhoes, excavators or contractors with large self-propelled trenchers. You also have the option of contracting the trencher out to fellow farmers if you wish who may have the same concerns about water logging. With an AFT 100 trencher you have the possibility of laying pipe and gravel at the same time, using our hydraulic ripe reel carrier in conjunction with our combined pipe chute and gravel hopper. You can also perfectly set the slope of the trench using a semi or completely automated laser system.
- Neat and economical high speed trenching, up to ten times faster than backhoe or excavator.
- Easily changeable digging widths from 125 to 300mm.
- A new version with maximum digging width of 400mm is in development and will be available soon.
- Twin augers put the soil on both sides of the trench.
- Continuously variable depth control, which can be controlled fully automatically by laser.
- Range of pipe or cable chutes and reel carriers for one pass operation.