Ag-Bagger - Model G6060 series - Compost Bagging System
Frame The main frame is the foundation of any bagger and it is critical that the frame stay rigid to keep the rotor running true. The Ag-Bag 6000 series frames are made out of heavy wall structural steel tubing and heavy gauge flat plate throughout to create a solid foundation to an exceptional bagger.
Replaceable wear strips on teethConveyor(s)
- Straight conveyors for baggers with 6' rotors
- Optional Split conveyors for baggers with 7' rotors
- 30' wide conveyor for high capacity
- Lower clean out door for long life
- CA550 roller chain for smooth operation and long life (top driven)
- Conveyor moves with a cable and winch, hydraulic slide optional
Large hopper for increased capacitySelf-Contained Hydraulic System
The G6060 baggers are equipped with a self-contained hydraulic system that runs off the dual output gear box. The self-contained hydraulic system allows you to operate:
- The variable speed feed conveyor from ground level
- Does not create heat in the tractor hydraulic system and allows the use of older vintage tractors with low volume hydraulics
- Operate the optional variable speed cable rewind system
- Operate the optional hydraulic conveyor slide system
Cable, Cable Drum Brake(s) & Back Stop
The dual cable system allows you to make a well compacted bag with ease. Large industrial disc brake(s) and a simple brake hand pump and brake pressure gauge control the rate of cable release. Ag-Bag bags have convenient 'stretch gauges' continually along the bag to insure consistency. The bag back stop is a heavy duty steel frame webbed with rope to insure no damage to the bag. An optional lightweight aluminum back stop is also available for the G6060 baggers.
- Double 120 roller chain to drive the rotor
- Large planetary gear box to drive the rotor on the G6070P model
- Heavy duty PTO shaft with shear protection
- Power requirements on the PB6000, G6060 & G6070 models only need a maximum of 120 HP!
- The horsepower requirements on the G6070P planetary drive model is only a maximum of 120 HP but can take up to 150 HP!
- Bag Boom & Bag Cradle. All models are available with a bag boom and bag cradle.
- Makes installing the Ag-Bag bag quick and easy
- Aids in installing different tunnel sizes and/or tunnel extensions
- Can be used to place the back stop onto the transport braces
- Transport lights, slow moving vehicle sign and reflective tape are used to mark the bagger for transport
- The G6060 can be narrowed to an 8-1/2' transport width
To insure top quality feed Ag-Bag recommends the use of specially formulated Ag-Bag Inoculants. Both liquid and granular inoculants along with applicators are available to help insure top quality feed.
The Feed Quality Solution
Miller Ag-Bag® has pioneered the system and the solution for creating high quality feed. It goes way beyond simply putting feed in a bag. It means having the right machine, the right packing design, along with the bags and inoculants designed to complete the process.
Tunnels & Tunnel Extensions
- G6060 bagger can be ordered with interchangeable 8' or 9' tunnels - 8' x 24' and/or 9' x 24' tunnel extensions are optional
- Tunnel extensions increase bag capacity by packing silage tighter. They also create a smoother bag.