Ag-Energy - Model ASM-30 - Aerodynamic Separating Machine
From Aerodynamic Grain Cleaners
The separator ASM-30 is able to effectively clean the crop from impurities and separate it by particle size. The mechanics of its operation are such that when the grain falls, the grain changes its trajectory under the air flow, and the direction of flight depends on its size. The separator is made in a metal casing and with the same frame, it has a feed hopper, an electric motor with a fan. The air flow passes through the deflector sieves, and the screened grain is separated into fractions and enters the required trays.
- Works with maximum efficiency, separating various waste, regardless of its size and weight;
- Productivity reaches five tons per hour at maximum load;
- The equipment can be installed in an enclosed space;
- Perfectly processes both wet and dry grain;
- Grains are not injured by compressed air;
- Power consumption is minimal.
- Primary cleaning performance 30 t/h
- Calibration performance (wheat) 5 t/h
- Power consumption 0,2 – 4,3 kW, 220/380V
- Length 2990 mm
- Width 965 mm
- Высота 2230 mm
- Weight 405 kg
No reviews were found for Ag-Energy - Model ASM-30 - Aerodynamic Separating Machine. Be the first to review!