From Mowers Shredders
The cutter shredder AGATKA orchard mower is designed for mowing with the possibility of simultaneous shredding grass and weeds in orchards, parks and gardens, plantations of berry bushes, etc. It is characterized by its simple and robust construction and reliable operation.
- The mower is mounted on three-point linkage (category 1) and is powered by an articulated telescopic shaft of the tractor PTO.
- The cutting height is regulated by the rear supporting shaft and the tractor’s hydraulic lift.
- Mounting method: Three-point linkage from the back. Category 1
- Length: 1 320 mm
- Width: 970 mm
- Height: 830 mm
- Mowing height regulation: Manual by supporting wheel and the tractor’s hydraulic lift
- Cutting width: 900 m
- Cutting height: 20 mm
- Number of replaceable blades: 4
- Number of replaceable counter-blades: 1
- Slope mowing area: 12º
- PTO: 400 N/m
- Working speed: 4 – 12 km/h
- Cooperating tractor: 5 – 7 kW (6.8-9.52 KM)
- Drive: From the tractor PTO by articulated telescopic shaft and angular gear
- PTO rotation: 540 turns / min
- Weight: 110 kgs