From Mowers Shredders
AGATKA PLUS orchard mower is designed for mowing with the possibility of simultaneous shredding grass and weeds in orchards, parks and gardens, plantations of berry bushes, etc. It is characterized by its simple and robust construction and reliable operation.
- Mower is mounted on three-point linkage (category 1 or 2, depending on the order).
- The cutting height is regulated by the rear supporting shaft and the tractor’s hydraulic lift, and the operation is possible with the mounting in the axis of symmetry of the tractor and with the asymmetric mounting.
- Mounting method: Three-point linkage from the back. Category 1 or 2
- Length: 1 540 mm
- Width: 1 220 mm
- Height: 850 mm
- Mowing height regulation: Manual by supporting wheel and the tractor’s hydraulic lift
- Cutting width: 1 150 m
- Cutting height: 20 mm
- Number of replaceable blades: 4
- Number of replaceable counter-blades: 1
- Slope mowing area: 12º
- PTO: 400 N/m
- Working speed: 4 – 12 km/h
- Cooperating tractor: 7 – 10 kW (9.52-13.6 KM)
- Drive: From the tractor PTO by articulated telescopic shaft and angular gear
- PTO rotation: 540 turns / min
- Weight: 120 kgs