Agraryl - Water Soluble Powder Mix
For the prevention and treatment of infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, e.g. intestinal infections, C.R.D. (Chronic Respiratory Disease), infectious coryza, infectious synovitis, fowl cholera, pullorosis, mycoplasmose, streptococcal and staphylococcal infections. For the stimulation of growth and egg production and as vitamin supplement during periods of diseases and stress.
12 jars of 1 kg in 1 carton.
- Each 100 gm powder contains:
- erythromycin thiocyanate: 3500 mg - vitamin B2: 400 mg
- oxytetracycline hcl: 5000 mg - d-ca-pantothenate:1000 mg
- streptomycin sulphate: 3500 mg - vitamin B 6: 200 mg
- colistin sulphate: 20,000,000 I.U. - vitamin B 12: 1 mg
- vitamin A: 300,000 I.U. - vitamin PP: 2000 mg
- vitamin D3: 150,000 I.U. - vitamin K: 200 mg
- vitamin E: 200 mg - vitamin C: 2000 mg
- vitamin B 1: 200 mg - inositol: 100 mg
- soluble excipient q.s.: 100 gm
Dosage and Administration:
- For poultry, pigs and calves. Orally, via the drinking water.
- Prevention: 100 grams per 200 litres of drinking water, during 3 consecutive days.
- Treatment: 100 grams per 100 litres of drinking water, during 3 consecutive days.
- Recommendations and warnings: Administer during treatment only medicated drinking water.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours after preparation.
DO NOT ADMINISTER TO RUMINANTS.
Keep closed in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and safe from children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY