The heavy AGRI DISC compact disc harrows are excellently suited for blockage-free mulching of crop residues, such as corn stalks, sunflower stalks, wheat straw, green manure, fallow land and the work of solid dung and liquid manure. By the uniform mixing of the soil with organic matter, the basis for the formation of humus is created. In addition AGRI DISC compact disc harrows are used for the tillage of the soil without plough prior to seedbed preparation. By the rolling processing the earth will be ploughed up with less energy.
AGRI DISC compact disc harrows are ideally suited for an intensive, effective and cost-efficient tillage - very long operating times without change of wear parts. Although the purchase price is higher than for cultivators, the usage is cheaper by saved time, by less wear part costs and by substantially less tractive power need.Wear-resistant, boron steel serrated discs are attached individually with maintenance-free quality bearing units in powerful springs. By optimally developed cutting angle of the discs, the ideal underhand grip and the correct disc distance a deep and clogging-free cultivation is possible. The heavy weight ensures an outstanding penetration into the ground, even on hard and dry ground. Due to the short construction guarantees a high degree of maneuverability. A significant contribution to the quality of work makes the toothed ring packer roller: it provides optimal reconsolidation of the soil and a very level field.
- High own weight 1.300 kg/m working width
- Western European high-quality discs 610 mm made of boron steel - wear-resistant and insensitive
- Wear-resistant leaf springs 150x16 mm
- Maintenance-free high-quality bearing units
- Toothed ring packer roller Ø 58 cm
- Sprung edge disc
- Lateral supporting wheels (from 4,5 m)
- Complete frame made of steel ST52 (S355)
- Hydraulic central folding from 3,5 m
- Hydraulic drawbar
- Hydraulic chassis
- Heavy-duty cage roller Ø 58 cm
- Straw harrow tines (behind the roller)
- Warning signs with lighting and flashing system