Agri-Spread - Rear Discharge Spreaders
Running Gear, the family owned agricultural machinery manufacturer based in Ballyhaunis, Co Mayo has extended its range of spreaders with the introduction of the Rear Discharge Spreader. With over 50 years' experience in the manufacture of agricultural machinery, the company operates from a purpose-built factory which boasts the latest in cutting, bending, welding and spraying technology. The Rear Discharge Spreader is capable of handling a wide range of manure types - from semi liquid to well-rotted solid fraction. The dynamically balanced twin vertical beaters, to the rear of the machine, finely chop and distribute the material over a wide spread pattern. The beaters are mechanically driven by a PTO at 1000 RPM through a purpose built gearbox and offer a wider and more even spread pattern.
- Fully galvanised back end, galvanised floor lats as standard
- heavy duty monocoque body for extra strength
- 4mm with 6mm reinforced sides and 5mm reinforced floor
- Adjustable flow control valves to alter the rate of discharge
- 200 x 200mm heavy duty drawbar with various height options
- 1500mm wide back end which houses the purpose-built gearbox and rotors
- The hydraulically controlled variable speed floor is constructed from 16m high tensile chain and 75mm channels.
- High Floatation tyres for broad load distribution to reduce soil compaction
- Hydraulic brakes are fitted as standard, as is a parking brake and stand.
- Hydraulic back door fitted as standard - this helps metre the application rate.
- A solid timber hip rail fitted to prevent loading damage - on the AS6000 and AS8000
- An anti-corrosive primer and two coats of paint are applied to all tanks to ensure a quality long lasting finish.