Our 9W Standard LED lamp provides a retrofittable or future upgrade for your livestock environments. The screw in mounting is universal and works with our power units.
With a polycarbonate standard lens the 9W provides evenly distributed ambient level of light, equivalent to 50W/60W incandescent lamps.
Created to provide the correct wavelength and intensity for layers in cages, enriched systems up to 5 units high and for alternative systems and rearing floors.
- No glass.
- Low heat, less than 70oC.
- No UV or IR light radiation.
- Instant “ON” to 100% brightness.
- No mercury or other inorganics.
- Even light distribution.
- Excellent thermal efficiency.
- Safety Standard: CE/UL approved.
- Works with worldwide electrical systems.
- Source: Greengage LED
- Optics: Optical grade milky standard polycarbonate lens
- Lumens: 597
- Beam Angle: 120o
- Weight: 112 ± 2g
- Rated Life: 60,000 hours or more
- Temperature: -20oC to 40oC
- Humidity Range: 0 to 95%
- Input Voltage: 230V 50Hz AC & 110V 60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Power Factor: >0.95