It can be used as a rearing lamp in open barn spaces, installed in alternative systems or in free range houses. The all new AgriLamp™ Dimmable AG65 9W is the most versatile of the AgriLamp™ range.
Bespoke OEM manufactured units are available for Poultry House System manufacturers.
The light spectrum that is emitted by the bulb has been customised to match the visible spectrum of poultry. As poultry see differently to humans it is vital that the lighting takes this into account. This change in light has been seen to reduce stress and waste in the flock as well as improve FCRs.
- No UV or IR light radiation
- Instant “ON” to 100% brightness
- Low heat
- No mercury or other inorganics
- Even light distribution
- Excellent thermal efficiency
- Light output equal to 50W incandescent or 60W directional bulb
- Safety Standard: CE approved
- Works with worldwide electrical systems
- Light Source : 1x9W High Power LED
- Optics : Optical grade milky white polycarbonate lens
- Beam Angle : 120° Standard Lens
- Base Types : Integrates with all major waterproof sockets (armature housing)
- Rated Life : 35,000 Hours or more
- Ambient Temperature : -20°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range : 0 to 95% humidity (non-condensing)
- Input Voltage : 230V 50Hz AC and 110V 60Hz AC
- Power Consumption : 9W
- Luminaire Efficacy : 54.33 lm/W
- Power Factor : >0.95