AgriMaster - Model 9,000L - Bunded Fertiliser Storage Tanks
9,000L bunded fertiliser tank designed for the safe storage and dispense of liquid fertiliser. Quality double skinned polyethylene construction helps provide increased resistance to corrosion and leakage. Provided with a 10 year warranty for total peace of mind.
- Broad range of applications - AgriMaster can be used on farms growing wheat, canola, maize, beetroot and potatoes- as well as other vegetable farms and orchards that use liquid fertilisers
- Easy to move - due to its small size, the empty container can be safely transported without the use of heavy equipment, and the special design allows you to move AgriMaster easily with a forklift
- Easy installation - AgriMaster single skinned containers can be installed in open spaces and do not require foundations, racks or other means of ground attachment. However, tanks should always be placed on even, stable locations
- Bunded polyethylene construction offers increased resistance to structural damage, changing weather conditions and UV radiation
- Certified solutions - manufactured in compliance with the quality standard – BS EN ISO 9001. 2008
- 10 year warranty
- Access lid
- ”2” filling and suction line made of stainless steel with a connection at the working level with a 2” ball valve ends with an aluminium connection of the STORZ type (2”, 66 mm).
- 2” filling and suction line made of polyethylene with a connection at the working level with a 2”
ball valve ends with an aluminium connection of the STORZ type (2”, 66 mm). *BAM09000GN.
- Stainless steel connection of the STORZ 2’’ type.
- Watchman Sonic Plus ultrasound level and leakage sensor
- Thermal insulation of the inner container
- Access platform