AgriMaster - Single Skinned Fertiliser Storage Tanks
The complete AgriMaster range is available with single-skinned construction. Single skinned tanks are available from 10,000 to 25,000 litre sizes and for the first time (for a single skinned range) come with a 10 year warranty. This range offers a reliable and cost saving choice to suit all types of applications and environmental situations. Check out our new 25,000L model which provides big benefits for your business such as increased return on investment through readily available fertiliser storage, all within a small footprint area.
- AgriMaster can be used on farms growing wheat, canola, maize, beetroot and potatoes- as well as other vegetable farms and orchards that use liquid fertilisers
- Overfill alarm - bunded tanks are fitted with visible pop up overfill alarm
- Space saving footprints - despite its large capacity, the AgriMaster 25,000L has been designed with a space-saving footprint, allowing you to make best use of your site
- Manufactured to ISO 22241, BS EN ISO 9001:2008, certified standards
- 10 year warranty on the tank and 2 years on equipment - a market leading warranty for single skinned tanks
- Stores liquid fertiliser with a density up to 1400 kg / m3*
- Peace of mind with constant on-site availability of quality liquid fertiliser
- Single skinned polyethylene construction offers increased resistance to structural damage, changing weather conditions and UV radiation
- Return on investment - new 25,000l model provides readily available onsite fertiliser for ease of use, saving you both time and money
- Cost reduction- AgriMaster 25,000L allows you to purchase liquid fertiliser in bulk at off-peak times, and has the capacity to take a full tanker load in one visit, saving you money and increasing your profits
- Easily transported - AgriMaster 25,000L has been designed to fit into regular transport options. Two 25,000L tanks can be fitted into one haulage unit
- Installation - professional installation advice available from start to finish.
- Corrosion free - over time, a steel tank can rust and become an eyesore. AgriMaster tanks maintain their aesthetic appeal, while protecting your fertiliser and offering you hassle-free