AgriPrime Nematec - Laminaria Species of Brown Algae
AgriPrime Nematec is an extract of Laminaria species of brown algae, concentrated to 500g of dry matter per litre. This product has been demonstrated by external research groups to enhance the following:
- Marketable grade
AgriPrime Nematec® is shown to significantly enhance crop performance and yield in nematode infested ground (potato crop, Turner et al., AFBI 2008 and Sharma et al., AFBI, 2011).
AgriPrime Nematec® is shown to substantially increase the numbers of marketable grade potatoes in nematode infested grounds (Turner et al., AFBI 2008 and Sharma et al., AFBI, 2011).
- Foliar spray or fertirrigation application.
- Volume of 1.5 - 2.5L per 500L of water per hectare.
- General application timings: every 3 weeks of growing season.
- Specific application timings are on the label.
- Readily biodegradable, no residue.
- Low application rate.
Extract from Laminaria.
Harvested off Irish coast.
TDS and MSDS available on request.
1L; 5L; 10L; 210L, 1000L IBC.